The licence file may become corrupted because the file attributes have been changed. It will be marked as COPIED (but probably not really copied). Usually this is caused by a virus checker that is scanning the licence file.
Go to the licence file and set the READ ONLY attribute ON.
Do this by:
1. Go to the Candy Support menu
2. Choose SUPPORT INFORMATION
3. From the support document choose TOOLS menu
4. Choose EXPLORE FOLDERS, LICENCE FILES
5. Go into the SYSTEM folder
6. Find the file CCSLIC.SYS – it might display as CCSLIC
7. Right click on it and choose properties from the menu
8. Make sure that the READ ONLY flag is set