Sometimes setup.exe can fail on a particular workstation. This can happen for many reasons. There are two possible points of failure:
1. The interface including extended services that the install program provides
2. The actual exe itself.
To find out if the exe is not corrupted try the following
1. Copy setup.exe to a folder called c:\TEST
3. Type the following c:\test\setup.exe version
4. If you get no error message then the setup.exe file is probably okay.
5. Next try a manual install: Do this by using RUN to execute c:\test\setup.exe c:\program files\ccswin\setup.exe
If this has failed then try the following: To manually install Candy you can install it onto a memory stick. Do this on a machine that you know that Candy setup.exe has worked in the past – use the memory stick path as the install path ie e:\ccswin. You can now copy the entire folder into the c:\program files\ on the Cdrive.